Monday, November 7, 2011

100th Page Anniversary

    Wahoo! I finally got to 100 pages :) well, now it's 106... Haha - I love writing; it's so fun! My sister rolls her eyes at me when I say that, but it's true. I love when an idea comes and you just have to follow it until you can breathe out again. I'm getting hooked to it though, thinking about it and writing little notes to myself to "fix this paragraph" or "add 'this or that' to that sentence" and "explain this part better." Haha, I love bloody-ing up my papers.
    Here's the latest possible-cover picture:

front
























back
   
    
    I chose black for the "On September..." paragraph
because the white made it seem too bright? Haha, I
don't know! I tried red, and the "Ballade..." paragraph 
as white, then black - but nothing seemed to fit. I'll
probably fix it later...
   What'd you think?

1 comment:

  1. After reading your book up to where I have this cover doesn't make too much sense to me. I like the way it looks and everything, but I'm just not sure where it fits in with the story. I don't have any good ideas for it right now, but I just think the cover should have a part in telling a part of the story.

    ReplyDelete